Hosted Telephone Solutions
When it comes to finding a complete phone system for your business that is affordable and efficient, you will see that Hosted Telephone Solutions are likely to be exactly what your business is looking for in a hosted Telephone solution. We can provide a broad range of hosted PBX packages and solutions, and these have been tailored towards the use of multiple VoIP customers.
There are many reasons for choosing this style of the solution, but given the current economic climate, the financial aspect is likely to be one of the most pertinent and relevant factors. We believe that using this style of solution can reduce your phone bill by around 20% and it can also help to lessen the amount of money that you spend on the cost of line rental. There are also cash savings to be generated from removing maintenance costs, and indeed set-up costs, from a standard phone system.
This is made possible because Hosted Telephone Solutions are provided from the cloud. Your company will benefit from the fact that you can connect your team, join up different offices and premises and you can even significantly impact on the working routine of home workers. Working from home is a major issue for modern business, and the hosted solution provides you with the chance to allow your home workers to make internal calls for free. There is also the bonus of improving the professional image of your business if customers connect to an employee that is working from home.
This solution is relevant to your business.
We believe that Hosted Telephone Solutions are suitable for your business because they can be customised. A broad range of services and industries use this style of system, and it is being taken up by more and more sectors all the time. We believe that more than 10,000 UK businesses are using this system and this number is continually rising. This is because this is a hosted solution that provides a broad range of benefits over existing telephone systems.
Ask yourself these questions.
- Are you looking for a system that allows different employees to answer the phone?
- Do you need this system to be in place at all times of day?
- Are you looking to provide a call answering unit to respond to calls from clients?
- Would the facility to distribute voicemails to your inbox be of benefit?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this style of the solution will provide you with a relevant and focused solution that will improve the efficiency of your business. Not only will Hosted Telephone Solutions save you money, but they will also do this while improving the efficiency of your business. There are not too many solutions that can provide this service to clients, so when you have the chance to obtain a better service while spending less money, you should always pay attention.
Once you have made your mind up about this new solution, it can be installed and operational in next to no time. We understand that businesses cannot afford downtime, which is why you will not experience downtime when you choose our solution.
Some of the features and benefits we offer include:
- You can keep your number when you choose our Hosted Telephone Solutions, ensuring you maintain the business contacts you have developed over the years. This will save considerable money when compared to the cost of replacing promotional material and stationery.
- You have the ability to create active voice menus quickly, and you can set up call queues with the minimum of fuss and effort. We find this service to be of tremendous value for businesses that have sales departments and customer service units.
- You will also have the ability to have calls re-routed depending on the time of day automatically, and all of your employees will be able to pick up calls on other extensions. If you are looking to save money while improving your telephone system, Hosted Telephone Solutions are perfect for your needs.