Home and Business Telephone Lines and Minutes
As we work with some of the best service providers in the industry, at Rural Internet, we are confident we can save you up to 40% on your existing call charges. We believe that we will not be beaten on price or quality of service, which means you can receive a great level of value for money when you work with Rural Internet.
Here are some of the benefits we can offer you:
- Lower costs for all outbound telephone calls
- Lower cost of line rental
- Lower costs for business broadband services
- Monitoring for fraud for absolutely free
- The ability to keep your current numbers
- No monthly fees or costs for setup
- We take care of all of your administration
- Automatic call routing
- One bill for all of your services
- Only ever charged for what you use
- Free access to our online call management service
- Bills, information and reports available on a daily basis
- A single point of contact for your account
- Regular reviews of your account with us
If you would like to benefit from the Rural Internet home and business telephone lines and minutes service, please get in touch and we will be more than happy to discuss your options.
Business Mobile Services
We are also very pleased to say that we can provide your business with a range of mobile services and products for an affordable price. We have connections with the leading UK firms for mobile and broadband options, and we can provide you with the best value sims and mobile phone deals. We can offer handsets, call time packages and a number of data options which will help you to expand your business and stay in touch at all times.
If you have business abroad or you travel, stay in touch with our phone networks in more than 190 countries. We have access to more than 430 phone networks around the world, so you’ll be able to stay in touch at all times.
If you are looking for a more flexible option for business calls than ISDN, turn to SIP trunks. With many modern businesses using a lot more data services, this creates a higher level of pressure on firms and their networks. Rather than relying on two different systems, utilising SIP will ensure that your reliable data connection is also able to be used for voice connection too. Having a combined system is of financial benefit as well as offering a higher level of reliability.
Switching to SIP is perfect if you:
- Have a demand for voice capacity that varies over time
- You plan to buy a modern IP-PBX and want to manage your costs more effectively
- You want to maintain your business number
- You have numerous sites and you want them operating in a single network
- You would prefer to have a virtual yet local presence
What is SIP?
SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol and it is a commonly used protocol for controlling a variety of communication sessions. This protocol is able to be used to set up, change and end two-party or multi-party sessions.
Who uses SIP?
The vast majority of modern telephony service provides utilise SIP. This is a viable option and these individual SIP sessions are traded in channels, similar to the way that ISDN 30e lines have been traded.
Benefits of using SIP?
- Cost Effective – up to 50% cheaper than BT ISDN30e
- Flexibility – a solution that can be scaled to meet your needs
- Cheaper calls – notable reduction in price
- Number Porting – you can keep your number when you switch
- Mobile Phones & Plans
We believe that we offer the most affordable mobile phone plans and services without compromising on quality. We aim to offer a professional service at all times and if you would like any advice, please let us know. We have great relations with many of the top providers in the United Kingdom, allowing us to offer you fantastic rates and services.
This relationship, which is available on a wholesale manner, ensures we source handsets from the main suppliers and at the best possible price. We have reliable associations with firms including Apple, HTC, Blackberry, LG, Samsung and Nokia.
Different firms have different needs, so please be sure to review the different handsets available to make sure that they meet your business needs.
We know that many firms think that changing handset providers and mobile phone plans is a hassle and will often stay with an unsuitable or less effective service. This doesn’t have to be the case. At Rural internet, we make the process simple and we will ensure that any downtime is minimised.
We have a team of specialists with regards to mobile phones and we aim to work closely with you to ensure the handover process is smooth and painless. We are also able to offer a bespoke service to all of our clients.
We can offer the following services at all times:
- Help with obtaining a PAC code from your current provider
- Billing and account assistance
- Introductory and welcome information
- Assistance in creating customer databases
- Delivery of handsets
- Scheduling connecting and porting
- Help with communicating with your workforce